KMB 28B BANDMASK
This mask has been fully tested and certified. The KMB 28B BandMask can be used in mixed gas diving, as well as in shallow water diving. Incorporates the SuperFlow 350 second stage regulator as standard.
The KMB 28 receives the umbilical over the shoulder. Comes standard with the Purge Tri-Valve ™. The hood has been redesigned to prevent the hood from separating from the main body of the mask.
- SuperFlow® 350 regulator.
- Air Train to dispense breathable air on the visor to avoid fogging and ventilate.
- Anti-fog valve.
- Emergency valve (EGS).
- Non-return valve.
- Stainless steel clips to engage the hood.
- Adjustable neoprene bungee cord.
- Nasal blocker to compensate for hearing.
- "Non-modular" communications system.
- Silicone oral / nasal mask
- Poids: KMB28: 5.77 Kg
- Armature KMB 28: Xenoy thermoplastique
- Armature KMB 18: Fibre de verre, résine de polyester, gel de polyester et fibre de carbone
- Commandes (Pommeaux) de Contrôle: Polyurethane
- Visière: Polycarbonate anti rayures
- Capuche: Néoprène
- Joints: Buna-N
- Détendeur: SuperFlow® 350
- Température: En températures inférieures à 1ºC (33º F) requiert l'usage d'un kit d'eaux chaudes.
- Certificacions: CR, CE
- HELMETS & BANDMASKS
The trajectory, service, and high quality offered to commercial diving clients turn the multinational company of diving products, Casco Antiguo
Divers are faced with operations and works under very variable conditions.
If you are looking for greater safety in communication, we have what you need. Thanks to Powercom and Milcom's new encryption mode, wireless communication is more discreet and safer than ever before.
When technology provides the opportunity to obtain relevant information about the state of the water in real time, one can be one step ahead in decision-making.