PANEL GAS RACK
The SBQ CONTROL I panel is a fixed power system with control and monitoring for diving operations with air supply at its surface for two divers. The system was designed to supply air from the surface and control the depth of the divers.
The SBQ CONTROL III is an air regulation system designed with great functionality and simplicity, with the aim of having efficient, easy to use and very accessible equipment for any type of repair if necessary.
The equipment has independent shut-off valves that allow full control of the air supply, both with regard to the choice of air supply source, whether high pressure (HP) or in low pressure (LP), the arrangement of the buttons allows easy control because their physical arrangement allows the supply vessel to know if air is being supplied to the divers.
- Maximum recommended working depth: 100 meters
- Maximum air inlet pressure HP: 200 bar
- Maximum LP supply pressure: 50 bar
- LP pressure range: 5-50 bar
- Air flow: 100 m3 / h
- Cord supply pressure: 8-15.5 bar
- Low pressure gauges: 5-40 bar
- Safety valve: 20 bars
- Depth depth meter range: 0-100 meters
- GAS PANELS
- 2 DIVERS
Unmanned underwater vehicle that reaches up to 2,000 meters deep.