KM 37 HELMET
The Kirby Morgan® 37 continues the tradition of delivering the highest quality and superior performance.
The Kirgby Morgan 37 helmet continues the tradition of offering the highest quality and best performance. With a new "Quad-Valve air expulsion system, which can go fitted in most previous Kirby models. Providing less expulsion resistance than the previous system in addition to including even better sealing. can be recommended for diving in polluted waters.
Kirby Morgan 37 is one of the most popular models in the world. It is considered the standard in the commercial diving industry as well as in the United States Navy. If you are looking for a reliable and rugged helmet with a traditional design, the Kirby Morgan 37 is what you need.
The Kirby 37 Morgan® helmet has been tested and meets the performance requirements defined in Annex II of Directive 89/686 / EEC and, where applicable, with EN 15333-1: 2008 / AC: 2009 (class B). The 455 balanced regulator meets all the requirements of European standard EN15333-1 and is CE approved and CR classified.
- Regulator 455 Balance
- Air Train, disperse breathable air over the vision for defrosting and ventilation.
- Anti-fog valve.
- Emergency supply valve (EGS).
- Fiberglass frame with carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Non-return valve
- Nasal blocker for ear compensation.
- Fast modular communication system
- Counterweight on the top and sides of the helmet.
- Oral / nasal silicone mask.
- Side air ducts to improve visibility and reduce internal noise
- COMMERCIAL DIVING
- HELMETS & BANDMASKS
- CASCOS RIGIDOS
Unmanned underwater vehicle that reaches up to 2,000 meters deep.