KM 37SS STAINLESS STEEL W/MWP HELMET
The Kirby Morgan® 37SS Helmet is the first of a generation of diving helmets that combine great durability and extraordinary performance. The frame is 1/8 "thick of mechanized molten stainless steel. This highly corrosion resistant material provides exceptional product life.
The manifold in the KM 37SS has a refurbished design and is made entirely of stainless steel. The structure of the emergency valve is integrated into the manifold, making maintenance easier.
- 316 stainless steel frame.
- SuperFlow® 350 regulator.
- Air Train, distributes breathable air over the visor to defog and ventilate.
- Auxiliary port for the installation of future accessories.
- Anti-fog valve.
- Emergency Service Valve (EGS).
- Fiberglass frame with carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Non-return valve.
- Nasal blocker for hearing compensation.
- Fast modular communications system
- Counterweight in the top and side of the helmet.
- Silicone oral / nasal mask.
- Side air ducts to improve visibility and reduce internal noise.
- COMMERCIAL DIVING
- HELMETS & BANDMASKS
- CASCOS RIGIDOS
Unmanned underwater vehicle that reaches up to 2,000 meters deep.