(Director of the Department of Oceanography)
Naval Architect and Marine Engineer of the University Politecnica de Madrid and postgraduate degree in Design, Production and Survey of Leisure crafts and Sailing Ships, he has more than 20 years of experience in underwater engineering
Since 2014, he has led the Department of Oceanography to offer integrated products and solutions from the world of oceanography, hydrography and everything related to underwater technology
The Wencelao´s curriculum begins in 1997
- Marine Surveyor in Bureau Veritas between 1997 and 1999
- Technical Director of the SUBIBOR shipyard. He designed and built several 30-passenger diesel-electric tourist submarines with a capacity of up to 40 meters.
- He has made deep immersions in bathyscaphe at 500 meters depth.
- Co-founder of the company ISOCEAN dedicated to Underwater and Oceanographic engineering.
- Co-founder of the company INCAPLAS dedicated to the manufacture of semi-submersible structures, oceanographic and aquaculture equipment.
- Director of the development of autonomous submarine vehicles in the company IXION INDUSTRY & AEROSPACE.
FELIPE AYUSO "PIPE"
(Director of Technical Diving)
Pipe started diving in 1989 as a 2 star FEDAS diver, today he has more than 5000 dives, most of them as technical diver.
He founded 'Buceo Profundo' technical diving school specialized in training and guidance of rebreather divers and instructors, military units, and rescue teams. He is currently Director of the Department of Technical Diving at Casco Antiguo, where he keeps searching and testing technical diving equipment, to meet the needs of the most exigent divers.
His work has led him to all around the world, to countries as Indonesia, Fiji, Red Sea, Maldives, Thailand, Chile, Mexico, Papua, Morocco, Philippines... His favorite destination, which has been visited several times in recent years, is Truk Lagoon (in the Pacific Ocean). This is the perfect place for a tek diver with more than 80 ships sunk during World War II.
He has different degrees, among them:
- Scuba Diver since 1989.
- Diving Instructor TDI, SDI, ITDA.
- Nitrox instructor, Decompression Procedures, Extended Range, Trimix normoxic and hypoxic, DPV, Intro to Cave and Full Cave.
- Inspiration, Evolution and Poseidon rebreather instructor.
- Trainer of several rescue, police, and military units.
- Collaborating with the Greenwich Foundation for the discovery and study of wrecks on the coast of Alicante.
- Founder of Buceo Profund' technical diving school.
(Underwater Photo and Video Manager)
With more than 10 years of experience in the underwater image sector, Héctor Álvarez is our Director of the Underwater Image Department.
Characterized by its great professionalism when it comes to advising the best technical team for each user depends on the work to be done.
Involved in his work is the great expert of all the brands in the market making this a great professional in this sector.
Being a diver since 2004 he knows in this sector the most majority of professionals in the field of diving and underwater image.
Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences from the Polytechnic University of Madrid, and Emergency Technician from Lain Entralgo Agency.
Member of the Spanish Red Cross ERIE Mountain Rescue Group, located at the Navacerrada Port Base.
Since 2013, he has been in charge of the Rescue Department of Casco Antiguo, developing products and offering solutions to both public and private Rescue Services.
RUBÉN MORATA REINA
(Director of Commercial Diving and Underwater Technology)
Commercial Diver and Biologist specialized in Organismal Biology by the University of Málaga, with a Superior Master's Degree in Sales and Marketing Management at VERTICEBS.
Since 2013, he has led the Commercial Diving and Underwater Technology Department to offer products and comprehensive solutions for Underwater Jobs, from civil to military projects.
Rubén's professional career begins in 2003:
- Commercial diver: various tasks within the sector, especially scientific diving.
- Commercial visits to clients nationwide, from 2004 to 2009, at CASCO ANTIGUO COMERCIAL, Underwater Equipment.
- Implementation of International Delegations. From 2007 to 2013, at CASCO ANTIGUO COMERCIAL, Underwater Equipment.
- General Division Manager, from 01/01/2013-now, at CASCO ANTIGUO COMERCIAL, Underwater Equipment.