KMB 18B BANDMASK MWP
This mask has been fully tested and certified. The KMB 18B BandMask can be used in mixed gas diving as well as in shallow water diving. Incorporates the second stage of the SuperFlow 350 regulator as standard.
The KMB 18 receives the umbilical above the shoulder. It comes standard with the Tri-Valve ™ purge. The hood has been redesigned to prevent the hood from separating from the main body of the mask.
- SuperFlow® 350 regulator.
- Air Train, distributes breathable air over the visor to defog and ventilate.
- Anti-fog valve.
- Emergency Service Valve (EGS).
- Non-return valve.
- Stainless steel clips to hang the hood.
- Adjustable neoprene face shield.
- Nasal blocker to compensate for hearing.
- "Non-modular" communication system.
- Oral / nasal silicone seal.
- Weight: KMB18: 6.18 Kg
- Reinforcement KMB 28: Thermoplastic xenoy
- Reinforcement KMB 18: Fiberglass, polyester resin, polyester gel and carbon fiber
- Controls (Knobs): Polyurethane
- Viewfinder: Anti-scratch polycarbonate
- Hood: Neoprene
- Seals: Buna-N
- Regulator: SuperFlow® 350
- Temperature: In temperatures below 1ºC (33º F) requires the use of a hot water kit.
- Certificacions: CR, CE
- HELMETS & BANDMASKS
FEINDEF is the only and most important event organized in Spain that brings...
TERESROV becomes the perfect vehicle to...
Hydrography intervenes in all water sources of the world, both fresh and salty...
In our company what matters is the human value that each one of us can contribute to...