KM 97 W/MWP HELMET
The Kirby Morgan® 97 helmet features a 455 compensated regulator. The 455 compensated regulator is constructed completely from stainless steel and offers virtually the same breathing performance as the REX regulator.
- 316 stainless steel frame.
- Compensated regulator 455.
- Air Train, distributes breathable air over the visor to defog and ventilate.
- Auxiliary port for the installation of future accessories.
- Anti-fog valve.
- Emergency Service Valve (EGS).
- Non-return valve.
- Removable handle on the upper part of the helmet.
- Nasal blocker for hearing compensation.
- Rapid modular communications system.
- Silicone oral / nasal mask.
- Weight: 14.10 Kg
- Frame: Stainless steel
- Controls (Knobs): Polyuretane
- Visor: Anti-scratch polycarbonate
- Waterproof Neck: Neoprene (latex optional)
- Seals: Buna-N
- Padding: # 4 polyester foam
- Regulator: 455
- Certificacions: CR, CE
- COMMERCIAL DIVING
- HELMETS & BANDMASKS
- CASCOS RIGIDOS
Unmanned underwater vehicle that reaches up to 2,000 meters deep.