SUPER LITE 27 HELMET
The SuperLite® 27 helmet has been tested and fulfilled the prerequisites established in Annex II of Directive 89/686 / EEC and complies with EN 250: 2000, EN 250 / A1: 2006 and EN 15333-1: 2008 (class B). Is fully CE validated with SuperFlow® 350 demand regulator and oral / nasal mask P / N 510-690 and P / N 510-747.
SuperLite-27 uses the SuperFlow 350 regulator which offers admirable performance. It has an adjustable system for the regulator which allows it to configure the variable relief pressure, which is especially important when working with low pressure compressors.
- Superflow 350 regulator.
- Air Train, provides breathable air to the sight for defogging and ventilation.
- Anti-fog valve.
- Emergency valve (EGS).
- Reinforced frame covered with fiberglass.
- Non-return valve.
- Nasal blocker for hearing compensation.
- Modular rapid communication system
- Upper handle.
- Silicone oral / nasal mask.
- Side air ducts to improve visibility and reduce internal noise.
- HELMETS & BANDMASKS
- CASCOS RIGIDOS
Unmanned underwater vehicle that reaches up to 2,000 meters deep.