Siel Jacket Shark Bouyancy Compensator for Military Diving: The SHARK Buoyancy Compensator represents the latest generation in the design of jackets, to be used with all SIEL Oxygen Ventral Rebreathers. Its design provides the maximum buoyancy, offering stability and control in any operative condition.
CAIMANO MK4 CSC PRO
Professional oxygen closed and nitrox semiclosed circuit breathing CAIMANO MK4 CSC PRO is a combined oxygen closed circuit and Nitrox semi-closed circuit rebreather. It is a high performing, simple and robust apparatus, designed for intensive use.
- Closed circuit oxygen front unit and semi-closed nitrox back unit.
- Extremely compact for low water resistance while swimming.
- Innovative radial type soda lime filter designed for large capacity and optimal absorption.
- The soft shield Cordura® material protects the breathing bag against tearing and abrasion.
- Hydrodynamic fitness ratio.
- Oxygen front unit: automatic (on-demand valve) and/or manual (by-pass) oxygen injection control.
- Nitrox back unit: three different flow nozzles available for different nitrox mixture (others on request)
- Possibility to switch from oxygen closed circuit to nitrox semiclosed circuit during the dive
- Automtic mode allows diver “free-hand” operational
- No tools required for setup and operation
- Max operational depth oxygen: Diving rules in your Country
- Max operational depth nitrox: See duration / depth table aside
- Dive time oxygen: ~240 min @ 20°C (68°F) 1.25 l/min of oxygen consumption
- Storage temperature: -30°C ÷ 70°C (-22°F ÷ 158°F)
- Operative temperature: -2°C ÷ 40°C (28°F ÷ 104°F)
- Breathing bag capacity: Variable volume, ~ 8.5 lt (0.3 ft³)
- Radial filter capacity: ~2.2 Kg (4.85 lb) of soda lime
- Oxygen Cylinder capacity: 1 x 1.5 liters 232 bar (3364 psi)
- Nitrox Cylinder capacity: 2 x 1.5 liters 232 bar (3364 psi)
- Max buoyancy nitrox unit: 30 liters (8 gallons) max.
- Dim. Front unit (HxWxD): 420 x 350 x 110 mm / 16.54 x 13.78 x 4.33 inch
- Weight in air (front + back): 11.8 Kg (26lb) front unit, 23.5 Kg (51.8lb) total with 2x1.5lt back unit with BC
- Weight in sea water (front): Neutral with 2.5 l of oxygen in the bag
- Weight in sea water (back): Neutral by BC
RTSYS, the cutting-edge manufacturer of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), is...
In the world of diving, there are various types of compressors used to supply air to...